Bleem!

Zollex

I have no experience with that program or that type of program, but not directly, according to the current Wiki:

Bleem! used low-level memory emulation and other real-mode technology. It did not function on operating systems using the Windows NT kernel, including Windows 2000. In fact, Bleem!'s statement at the time was that Bleem! would never support running on Windows NT-based systems, as Windows 98 was the dominant operating system at the time.
Although Sony's litigation against Bleem! led the company to bankruptcy, Sony did not manage to win a decisive victory against Bleem! and to have the product removed from shelves after their demise, which is a legal precedent for the commercial viability of emulators invigorating development of many free PlayStation emulators offering 90% or greater compatibility, and with Bleem! generally regarded as obsolete.

emphasis mine

So, unless you know something I don't, or you could operate it in a VM under Windows 7, though trying to run a game on an emulator on a VM under Windows 7 seems silly and very inefficient,... :)

Cheers and Regards

Unfortunately it is not true. It 's true with Bleem! 1.5, but 1.6b version in some ways it is better than many existing emulators.

I use it again on Win9x, if you want I can make a video to show that video quality it has.

Edited by Zollex