winxppfull

abu ryan

Hi,please help me for this problems:

-When i create the windows using the answer files with all patchs and some software ineed . With this cd i make the comand to add accounts user with a password

After the windows install normaly it will log on with the user which i creat before

The problems now when i log off and log in as administrator

I will not see some off the software in the ==== start=>programs>

When i found any when it will ask for regestration .

But with the user i creat i can see all othe programs .

Caps removed - Admin

Edited by AaronXP

It sound to me as if you will need to go back and restart it( the THE ANSWER FILES i mean) re make it check to see that it look ok before you test it!

Don't forget that Windows Xp is log on as ADMINISTRATOR for the first user and that may be why it not working as well. If you have the USER that you made as a ADMINISTRATOR you may not have set it up just right ( i know i stuff my up the first time i insatll Xp Pro) it might just be you may need to set the ADMINISTRATOR up first then make user.

I call my ADMINISTRATOR "admin" just so i know it my ADMINISTRATOR accounts and not the default system one that is made it has help a lot.

any how i hope this helps a bit! as i'm still new to the this as well keep at it i all most have my right at last! YOU"LL GET THERE

ra_27y

PS

AS FOR THE CAPS USE THEN IF YOU WANT I DON'T MIND AT ALL AS YOU CAN SEE.

NOTE : I'm not saying this to p*** any one off!

I just think that it up to the ever one to type any way they want ( CAPS or no capsthat is) as far as I no there no rule say that you can't use CAPS and if there is it be wrong to have a rule like that.

a :)