Integrating ITE RAID drivers

pgeddes79

I've seen various posts about integrating RAID drivers into the XPCD to stop 'F6' being needed.

I'm trying to integrate the ITE 8212 RAID drivers into the CD. I downloaded the latest XPCREATE (I'm only using the program to integrate the drivers, nothing else :):rolleyes: ). I also downloaded the latest CAB file that supports the controller. OEMDrivers path has been updated also.

However, it doesn't work and I'm hoping someone could clarify. This is a bit of my WINNT.SIF:

OemPnPDriversPath="Drivers\RAIDCTRL;Drivers\nvidia\GART;Drivers\nvidia\IDE;Drivers\nvidia\MemCtl"

Also note, that the drivers for the controller are also in the Drivers folder as well as the RAIDCTRL folder.

Unless anyone knows of another program that will integrate the drivers, I'm a bit stuck. Or maybe I have missed something?

XP setup just tells me there are no hard drives attached to the computer. Using the Gigabyte GA-7NNXP board.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

I guess you need to work out how to add the drivers to the txtsetup.sif file, as I have that same RAID chipset (Intel board, and non-boot array), and I just have the directory specified in winnt.sif and it finds the array fine.

Best bet would be to possibly follow the nforcerhq page for the Sil SATA controller setup (someone will have the link handy I'm sure :-)) and copy the .sys file into the i386 directory (right guys?), but still leave the folder you have them in now, so windows can load the rest of the driver files if needed later in the GUI setup section.