Windows 8 and Seagate external drive

mike13

When i connected my Seagate external hard drive to my Win 8 computer, I got a popup message from ACTION CENTER that said there was a problem with the drive, and that i should scan it for errors. So I clicked on the box and scanned it. Then i was told to restart the computer to repair the drive, or something like that. Well, I restarted the computer, but when I connected the Seagate again, I got the message from Action center to restart the computer to repair the drive etc . I tried this a few times, same message. I have since done a long format on the drive, downloaded and ran Sea Tools from Seagate. The drive comes up OK, no problems, but when I connect it to my computer, I get the same message to restart my computer etc. I then connected the drive to another computer also running Windows 8, same message etc. I then connected the drive to two other computers running Windows 7....NO messages from these computers running Windows 7. The drive seems to have two partitions. One is very small that says something like Diags 36 meg. The other partition says primary or something with 380 Gig. Help, suggestions please.

Fixed...I wiped the Seagate External hard drive with a progrm called Wipe Drive Pro. Then I reformatted and partitioned the drive. All is well now. No more messages from Action Center.