RT7Lite DiskConfiguration

Hi,

i am using RT7 lite to create a base windows 7 64bits image. I need to create 3 partitions. I do not see any option in rt7 lite to create new partition. What i did is to modify Autounattend.xml file in the root directory before creating Bootable ISO image to add the 3 partitions.

Every part gets executed except the part to create/modify the partitions.Anyone knows how to make RT7 lite create more one partition.

Your HELP highly appreciated

Actually you can fix this without RT7Lite, just mod your XML file (i use WSIM from WAIK) or edit it manually (fyi the sample only creates two partitions, but you'll get the idea, my guess you want to create 3 primary partitions)

If that don't help, then we'll need to look into which settings pass they are being run from, attach your XML so we can determine real cause of issue.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc709648%28v=ws.10%29.aspx

<DiskConfiguration>   <WillShowUI>OnError</WillShowUI>   <Disk>      <DiskID>0</DiskID>      <WillWipeDisk>true</WillWipeDisk>      <CreatePartitions>         <CreatePartition><!-- Create primary partition, 20 GB -->            <Order>1</Order>            <Type>Primary</Type>            <Size>20000</Size>         </CreatePartition><!-- Create extended partition and fill the rest of the hard disk -->         <CreatePartition>            <Order>2</Order>            <Type>Extended</Type>            <Extend>true</Extend>         </CreatePartition><!-- Create logical partition within the extended partition, 6 GB -->         <CreatePartition>            <Order>3</Order>            <Type>Logical</Type>            <Size>6000</Size>         </CreatePartition>      </CreatePartitions>   </Disk></DiskConfiguration>
Edited by MrJinje