Echinacea

uschie

If anyone on the board is into herbs, i will have FREE organically grown echinacea available this fall harvest. I know its early, but most of the harvest is spoken for. Email me to let me know of your needs, this is root and herb.I have 3acres of it grown some years (well matured),and i can no longer take care of it.To your health:D :rolleyes::)

dude cool...How much for a quarter? Or how about a ounce. s*** If I can afford it Ill buy a pound off you and then cut it and sell it for profite.:spaced :spaced :spaced :spaced

-Xperties

Echinacea

Echinacea – imported especially from the USA (for strength and value). Shield yourself from the onslaught of colds and flu!

Echinacea is now one of the most selling herbal remedies in Europe and the USA. It is one of the most researched herbs available, with many reports demonstrating its popularity as a safe and effective immune-system booster. It is especially needed during the cold and flu season.

Echinacea was widely used by the Plains Indians of North America. American settlers also adopted its use and natural health advocates since have valued the herb. Herbalists have used Echinacea for years to support the immune system, especially during season changes and during the cold and flu season.

this stuff expensive or something :WTF?:

Yah its free,i will send it for the postage,which is not much,since its pretty light.Please send me a email so i can store it and keep track of ,so as to know who where what. To your health dudes.:)

Elite:

Great job,well said,nothing for me to add,but lets not forget how pretty this plant is.I went home (europe) and took some live root with me to plant in the hood.( made it thrue costumes hahaha)I also took some herb and told costoms about it ,which was fine ,no problem,but they did have a good chuckle about it .:):rolleyes:

Shure i will send anywhere as i told you. But why a pobox, don't you trust me? I'm serious, i just want the stuff to be used for the good health of peoble,is that so hard to understand???I have worked and cared for this plants so long it's like giving up part of me,but i was very ill this last year,so i rather give it to sombody then kill it because i know it is to benefitt peoples health.Not to hard to understand is it ???

• 2 weeks later...