XP SP3 Hanging On Displayer Driver

Hey Everyone,

Our company has started to get large so I am working on a master XP Image in Esxi 4.1. This image is to deploy to various chipsets/processors/hardware etc. I have gotten it to boot successfull and get into the "installing device drivers" area. However, it is hanging on the display driver and I can't seem to get it past this install. I am using sysprep fully unattended with the Vernalex driver scanner that points to a large folder containing pretty much every driver from driverpacks.net. I have found previous threads stating that a certain hotfix needs to be installed but this patch is already integrated into SP3. Attached is my sysprep.ini and setupapi.log. Previous installs referenced a display driver and it just hung there. I could re-run sysprep and let it chill longer to see if it shows the display driver again. But any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

sysprep.inf

setupapi.zip

Remove the drivers pack, if your XP will be a VM in esxi 4.1. You only need to install vmware tools to have all drivers installed.

Sorry, I forgot to add that I'm creating the master image from a VM and using sysprep/clonezilla to deploy to different types of hardware.

Edited by Juggalotus