ADVAPI32.DLL is missing from your computer ?!ASAP

Javaa

Good Morning,

Last night I could have made a stupid mistake because I am a rookie at these type of things.I opened my computer case on one side last night to check if there is a dust build up because It is summer and I feel the tower getting really hot.After I opened it,I just looked and didn't touch anything.Seeing the dust build up is smaller than I thought,I closed it.

When I turned on my computer It took longer than normal to start up.It spent about a minute at welcome screen.Once I got on the computer It was laggy.Even when I just pressed a tab in the " computer properties" window,It took almost 45 seconds just to switch tabs.I couldn't open any programs.So I was really concerned.

I decided to try the Error Checking that the Window 7 provided.I left it on for the night and went to sleep.

Once I woke up,It showed me the login screen,assuming the Error Checking was done.I proceeded to log in.I was happy to find that it was logging in as normal and nothing was laggy when I got there.(When I clicked start it took about 20 seconds to come up when It was laggy)I then turned on my programs that I would normally use.I turned on Google Chrome and Game booster.At this point it gave me an error message that said"The program can't start because ADVAPI32.DLL is missing from your computer.Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I was wondering if anyone has a solution to this.

P.S.

I checked on a different forum and it told me to try going to command prompt and typing"sfc/scannow"It gave me this"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unnable to fix some of them.

Details are included in the CBS.Log.

Peace.