Urgent Help Adobe Acrobat pro X /cs 5.5 SUITE.

I am trying to do a silent install of Acrobat pro 10 that came with my cs 5.5 suite. if i do a silent install of acrobat with no serial number it works fine.the problem is the minute i try to put in the serial number on the command line of the msi the installer bombs. I have even tried the customization tool from Adobe which resulted in the same issue. If I manually install acrobat and paste the serial number in when required acrobat installs ok so i know the serial is good.

I tried the ISX_SERIALNUMBER property and the installer bombed. I then tried the customization tool and entered the serial number in there and created a new transform and tried that. It wasn't happy either. I guess my last course of action is it the abcpy.ini.

The acrobat files are in a folder called exceptions after I installed the cs 5.5 suite, I am aware that you must install acrobat AFTER the cs 5.5 has been installed, I do not see a file called abcpy.ini, where is it suppose to be located any help would be appreciated.