default special folder location

Hi everyone,

I created my account as i came across this thread:

I want to have all new user account to have "My Documents", "Desktop" and "Favorites" created on "D:\System\%username%" instead of "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%"

By running: reg load "HKU\CUSTOM" "C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\NTUSER.DAT"

I navigate to "HKU\CUSTOM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders" and changed the path for data "Personal", "Desktop", "Favorites" and "My Pictures".

e.g. for "Personal", I change the "%USERPROFILE%\My Documents" to "D:\System\%username%\My Documents".

When i create a new user, "My Documents", "Desktop" and "Favorites" are created on the "D:\System\%username%\" successfully. However inside these folders are empty. There is no "My Music", "My Pictures" and "My Video" unlike when these are created under "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%"

I tried adding keys for "My Music" and "My Video" under "HKU\CUSTOM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders" but the 3 folders inside My Documents never get created.

How and where do i need to tweak inside the registry so "My Music", "My Pictures" and "My Video" can be created under "D:\System\%username%\My Documents" ?

Edited by xleonx

The book: "Microsoft Windows Registry Guide" ISBN 0-7356-2218-3 by Jerry Honeycutt on pages 132-133 is the only source I've found that has explicit instructions on 'Special Folders' and how to redirect them.