Office 2010 Integration

SamsDaddy010106

I work for a university and am trying to build a complete slipstream for our builds. The only part I am having trouble with is working Office 2010 Pro Plus into the build. We use volume licensing, so everything is on the up and up. I've dug around here quite a bit and haven't found exactly what I need help with. I will be more than happy to do the work, just need somewhere to start. If it is wrong to ask for help with this or about Office in general, I apologize.

Details:

Windows XP SP3

Office 2010 Pro Plus

Edited by SamsDaddy010106

I work for a university and am trying to build a complete slipstream for our builds. The only part I am having trouble with is working Office 2010 Pro Plus into the build. We use volume licensing, so everything is on the up and up. I've dug around here quite a bit and haven't found exactly what I need help with. I will be more than happy to do the work, just need somewhere to start. If it is wrong to ask for help with this or about Office in general, I apologize.

Details:

Windows XP SP3

Office 2010 Pro Plus

SamsDaddy010106, welcome, I think there are some discussions on older version of MS Office (maybe 2007). Please search here for those. Since you posted in the nLite forum, I should point out that the nLite license agreement does not allow business, only personal use. Please read the agreement in the nLite folder. Enjoy, John.

• 2 weeks later...

Details:

Windows XP SP3

Office 2010 Pro Plus

As the nLite EULA says, and we've discussed here at length in the past, using nLite for *anything* other than personal use is prohibited in it's licensing, including what you're trying to use it for. You've violated your volume licensing agreement by using nLite to modify Windows in the first place, and you're also violating the nLite licensing agreement as well. Please find other, legal ways, to modify your Windows installations. Please do not post here about using nLite in a non-personal-usage scenario - we're not the internet police, so we cannot stop you from using it, but we can ask that you refrain from discussing illegal activities here as per the forum rules, and that you in good faith follow the licensing of applications available on the broader web, whether they be free or not. Thank you.