IPB 3.1.2 Live

xper

Thanks for reply.

RE. disable editor:

Checkbox in my settings, "Enable visual (RTE) editor?" is unchecked. Still I have not simple textarea, but editor with B/I/U/S icons, styles, font and sizes menus. For example when I click to font 30 sec my CPU load go to 100%.

My computer is pretty old, Athlon 800MHz witg 1G RAM, but all other sites work much more faster. Usually I have simultaneosuly started many windows, many programs, some of them are fat development tools.

When I tested msfn pages I had started only FF, camstudio and file commander.

Now I'am used Opera 9. Every mouse action in editor element cause 10..130sec lag.

RE. failed login:

A made video of failed login

Maybe somethink wrong with my profile data on msfn. Another reason why FF login cannot work from 3 different computers is not in my mind. I'am courious if profile data and login is handled different for FF and for other web browsers.

It is unpleasent but if I am only one with such problems, don't waste a time with that.

bb4n

Can something be done about the following....

Plain - adds a space after Advanced"

HKCU,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced","IntelliMenus",0x00010001,1

Code tag - word wraps unnecessarily

HKCU,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced","IntelliMenus",0x00010001,1

OK so I will use quote! Adds a space after Explorer\

Cosmetics: If possible, please move the word "Sticky:" after the little icon "go to new post" so that all those icons are aligned vertically?

For me, it's a matter of usability: I hold Ctrl+Shift and then click on the icons of topics of interest to open them in new tabs. Currently, it's a zig-zag motion and a lot of visual searching.

GL

and you get tired? just kidding. i will see what can i do about it.

Actually, I do. The icons are so tiny, and I have fairly small screen resolution. I can only imagine what it would look like on bigger screen.

Maybe make them bigger? (If others agree and if possible).

Thanks.

GL

Mintaka, have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? Enjoy, John.

Hi. Login is now working. Without clearing cache, cookies or do somethink else on my side.

This buggy left it's home and fly to another place. Beware :-]

look at the pictures. Why is the RTLite topic and 2 pages?

I confirm I see the same thing with many other topics (I'll post screenshots if needed), plus there are other issues with "View New Content":

- If I post in a topic, it doesn't get listed in "View New Content". If the list is chronological, it should be listed, shouldn't it?

- The timeout is too small. I.e. if there are three pages of "New Content", until I read some (all) on the first page, when I click on Page 2 or 3, it shows as a single page (and mangled - not chronological at all, from what I can make of it).

- If I manage to get through all pages, when I click on 1 again, the "read" topics aren't marked as such and there is no clear line of separation what's new and what's not - it's just like I enter "View New Content" now for the first time.

It seems "View New Content" is pretty chaotic right now, to say the least. Unfortunately I use it exclusively during my daily visits, so I hope it gets fixed.

GL