Celldweller

un4given1

If you haven't heard of this band you certainly should check them out. Some of you may remember a band by the name of Circle of Dust. The lead singer went on to create a new band, Celldweller. If you are a Nine Inch Nails, Stabbing Westward, Orgy or Fear Factory fan it would be worth your time to check them out. They sound like a mixture of all those bands, with a completely different sound than you have ever heard. They put on an amazing live show, using special effects and a video screen. All the guys in the band are amazing, playing just about every instrument you can imagine, from keyboard/synth, drums, guitar and a lot more. Many of you probably know me and the website that I have, but recently I have started trying to help out some of the smaller but greater bands by setting up message boards. I currently run a site for Skywind, a band out of Minnesota. I am working on the Celldweller message board as well, modeling it after their website (not an easy task, that's for sure). Please check them out and let me know what you think!

http://www.celldweller.com

Thanks!