help setupcomplete.cmd

cat2115

hi all,

please help: will this work.

ECHO Installing Nero 9
Echo This process takes several minutes......
start /wait %systemroot%\setup\scripts\nero\nero.exe /NOREBOOT /SN=xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx /WRITE_SN (would like to no reboot and have it enter serial)

ECHO Installing Symantec 11
Echo This process takes several minutes......
start /wait %systemroot%\setup\scripts\antivirus\Symantec.exe /REBOOT=REALLYSUPPRESS (would like to no reboot)

Also, i have put fonts file in the \sources\$OEM$\$$\Fonts\ but none of the fonts copied to c:\window\fonts

however, when i put fonts file in \sources\$OEM$\$$\ it copied fonts in c:\window\. When i click one of the font, it open the font.ttf and above it, there a "install" icon. so i click and it install to fonts folder.

maybe i should after i click install of all fonts in c:\window, then copy fonts from fonts folder and pasted in \sources\$OEM$\$$\fonts and test it again to see if it copy to the correct folder??

I wouldnt reply to myself 6 hours after my original post as it generally deters people from helping you.

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/19989-Will-this-code-work-to-have-win7-automatically-install-applications

http://www.msfn.org/board/setupcompletecmd-t137263.html

Setupcomplete.cmd is ok.

for your fonts i would just add the following lines to the setupcomplete.cmd and call it done.

1) copy c:\windows\*.ttf c:\windows\Fonts -->copies them from current location to correct location

2) start c:\windows\Fonts --> registers all the new fonts in the folder

Setupcomplete.cmd is ok.

for your fonts i would just add the following lines to the setupcomplete.cmd and call it done.

1) copy c:\windows\*.ttf c:\windows\Fonts -->copies them from current location to correct location

2) start c:\windows\Fonts --> registers all the new fonts in the folder

this is not working. it hung at the "final installation". i wait for 30min and nothing happened.

code i used in setupcomplete.cmd is

copy c:\windows\*.ttf c:\windows\Fonts
start c:\windows\Fonts
del c:\windows\*.ttf