Need help debugging my Sysprep.xml file please

This seems to work. But not with the spaces, with the spaces it does nothing. Once the spaces are removed all keyboard languages are installed. :w00t:

<InputLocale>0409:00000409; 1009:00001009; 0c0c:00000c0c</InputLocale>

I'm happy that woks fine for you (without spaces)! :rolleyes:

<InputLocale>0409:00000409;1009:00001009;0c0c:00000c0c</InputLocale>

No, that's up to what the video driver does on first load (Nvidia and AMD video drivers do this, but the later versions of Intel's graphic drivers do not, for instance). You can set a resolution in your unattend.xml, but it's not a guarantee a system will use that resolution, because again, the display size is initially controlled by the display driver itself - it will try to set that resolution, but if it fails, the display driver gets to choose.

I know of ways for script to detect the *current* resolution, but getting access to a monitor's optimal resolution (as well as what the video card can actually do) is probably not going to be something you can get at from script. I'm guessing that would require some actual code - I'll look it up, but don't hold your breath.

For what it's worth, here's the javascript:

<script language ="javascript">
var ScreenWidth = window.screen.width
var ScreenHeight = window.screen.height
var ScreenColorDepth = window.screen.colorDepth
javascript:alert("Screen Width: " + ScreenWidth + "\nScreen Height: " + ScreenHeight + "\nColor Depth: " + ScreenColorDepth);
</script>

There's always the video change utility we have here on MSFN in the XP unattended area that can SET resolution and display them all (though not both at the same time).