Best Silent Installer?

jadtunrau

I'm new to this and I'm looking for an easy way to create silent installations. Any direction on the best silent installer to use would be helpful

www.TGUP.net

Thanks, but I'm looking to create my own.

Use winrar for 99% of applications. Autoit is for applications that cannot be made fully silent using command line. So I guess you should stick with WinRAR until you find something it cannot do. Chances are you aren't even using a program that requires it. (almost all newer app's offer silent switches)

Also, I would use something like cmenu's "Identify Installer" command to determine what silent commands each EXE or MSI takes. Real time saver that one is.

Use winrar for 99% of applications. Autoit is for applications that cannot be made fully silent using command line. So I guess you should stick with WinRAR until you find something it cannot do. Chances are you aren't even using a program that requires it. (almost all newer app's offer silent switches)

Also, I would use something like cmenu's "Identify Installer" command to determine what silent commands each EXE or MSI takes. Real time saver that one is.

Thanks MrJinje. That's most helpful. Is there a guide to using winrar to create silent installations?