blue screen error...

i make xp unattended but when i try to installled my unattended xp its saw blue error like this..

so which is the problem??? my o.s. customization or on my hardwaare problem? pic. is here. thnks.

post-283180-126997713451_thumb.jpg

0x8E means KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and the second param (0xc0000005) means it was a memory access violation. How was this unattended install created? What was slipstreamed (drivers, apps)? What features were removed? Etc.

0x8E means KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and the second param (0xc0000005) means it was a memory access violation. How was this unattended install created? What was slipstreamed (drivers, apps)? What features were removed? Etc.

i slipstrem universal drivers. and some apps like vlc, everest, etc. means i need ur suggetion in which error my slipstreming or in my own p.c. hardware.

because i see many times when like this blue screen error it is hardware error. thnks

Edited by cyber77

It's not a hardware error. I would start with a clean Windows ISO and install, and if that works start doing things step by step - add drivers, rebuild, test; add apps, rebuild, test; etc. until your build fails.