issues with unattend.xml driver path

attached is my unattend file, no matter what I do, I cant seem to get it to read the path specified for drivers. For instance, our dell E4300 laptops always show up with 2 unknown devices which are the smartcard system and bluetooth if I remember right. If I tell device manager to search C:\Drivers where I have the drivers, it finds and installs them, so I'm thinking theres maybe an issue with the driver path in the xml?

another related question is, is there a way that I can get the updated drivers for each item for each pc from windows update and have those somehow update the driver store so we dont have to run win updates everytime we image a pc?

look at my post here

from what I'm seeing it isnt really much different than what I already have other than putting %systemdrive% instead of C:\ ill change it though, maybe the driver path doesnt like drive letters? times like this i really miss old sysprep :)

if it makes a difference this has no winpe, we just sysprep the machine (doing /generalize /oobe /shutdown /unattend:unattend.xml) let it shut down, then upload it to an imaging server, when I pull the image to a machine it also pulls a driver layer for whatever the model is and dumps the drivers to C:\Drivers

Edited by cdowgos

did you have it in offlineServicing

edit I gave a dell xml here an they have it elsewhere

You know they shut it down and image

<settings pass="auditSystem"
<component processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" versionScope="nonSxS" name="Microsoft-Windows-PnpCustomizationsNonWinPE" language="neutral">
<DriverPaths>
<PathAndCredentials wcm:keyValue="1">
<Path>c:\Drivers</Path>
</PathAndCredentials>
</DriverPaths>
</component>

Edited by maxXPsoft

did you have it in offlineServicing

edit I gave a dell xml here an they have it elsewhere

You know they shut it down and image

<settings pass="auditSystem"
<component processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" versionScope="nonSxS" name="Microsoft-Windows-PnpCustomizationsNonWinPE" language="neutral">
<DriverPaths>
<PathAndCredentials wcm:keyValue="1">
<Path>c:\Drivers</Path>
</PathAndCredentials>
</DriverPaths>
</component>

It is currently in offline servicing, I can switch it to auditsystem, pretty sure I tried that before though. Will that require the sysprep /audit command? or no?