Could not find boot.wi in sources

Hello

I'm testing the 7Customizer and actually is very nice to me that I'm a newbie. Thank you blue. I have been testing integrating updates, tweaks and drivers and it was installed in a real PC. The wallpapers not working for me, I get a custom folder but this one is not in the Personalization windows, actually I don't know what is the mistake. Could somebody help me. Another problem when Dism is doing the Iso file it get the following error.

0% complete Could not find boot.wi in sources

Could not find sources\boot.wi Skipping it.

However the ISO working fine. Please let me know if I'm wrong

Thanks in advanve

@Yesnovato

Hello,

You can find help here:

http://www.msfn.org/...7/page__st__560

Just need to add one space at the end of the line "sources\boot.wim", in the file "bootorder.txt". And just save the file.

Thank you

Thanks.

If you want to customize your Windows with a new Wallpaper, you can use "Setupcomplete.cmd" and add:

This is an example, choose the name of the wallpaper, after the integartion with 7Customizer!

REM	SETTING WALLPAPER
REG ADD "HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop" /v Wallpaper /t REG_SZ /d %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\TranscodedWallpaper.jpg /f
REG ADD "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\General" /v WallpaperSource /t REG_SZ /d %%systemroot%%\Web\Wallpaper\nebuleuse.jpg /f
CMD /C Copy %%systemroot%%\Web\Wallpaper\nebuleuse.jpg %%userprofile%%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\TranscodedWallpaper.jpg

If you make a folder named "Custom" and you put all the news Wallpapers inside, you must write, like this:

REM	SETTING WALLPAPER
REG ADD "HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop" /v Wallpaper /t REG_SZ /d %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\TranscodedWallpaper.jpg /f
REG ADD "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\General" /v WallpaperSource /t REG_SZ /d %%systemroot%%\Web\Wallpaper\Custom\nebuleuse.jpg /f
CMD /C Copy %%systemroot%%\Web\Wallpaper\Custom\nebuleuse.jpg %%userprofile%%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\TranscodedWallpaper.jpg

Edited by myselfidem