MDT 2010

xmerric

It worked here - I made sure to install it on my machine first, and then run it once, and then copy the program files folder to the PE image (if you put it in the PE itself, it's X:\<path>, as it's running from the RAMdrive). As to what drive to install to, it simply starts at drive 0/partition0 and looks for a volume large enough to hold the files, and installs on the first one it finds, and it does this in one of the WSF files that runs at that point to bootstrap the installer.

I Installed Partition Wizard on my computer. I copied the Partition Wizard installed folder and its files to the SCRIPTS folder of the deployment-share.

I then wrote a .cmd file, start /w X:\Deploy\Scripts\Partition Wizard\PartitionWizard.exe. Saved this file to the SCRIPTS folder.

In the Task Sequence, Under the New Computer Only group, I added a Run Command Line with the contents cscript.exe "%SCRIPTROOT%\PartitionWizard.cmd"

Completely Rebuilt Boot Images, but when the deployment commenced, the Partition Wizard did not start and gave 7 errors.

Can anyone help???