Edit Shutdown Box...?

Blues22475

Ok, so change of subject. I fiddled around. Is there a particular file or files I need to do alter or mess with that will allow me to change that Box that appears when you're going to log off or Shut Down? I'd like to change it to one of the other themes the installer includes. Also, is it possible to change it from the installer without altering any other elements?

Sorry for all the questions.

Edited by Blues22475

Ok, so change of subject. I fiddled around. Is there a particular file or files I need to do alter or mess with that will allow me to change that Box that appears when you're going to log off or Shut Down? I'd like to change it to one of the other themes the installer includes. Also, is it possible to change it from the installer without altering any other elements?

Sorry for all the questions.

Logoff and Shutdown screens were made selectable in my xpize 5 Release 6b. Just grab the installer from here, run it, switch to Advanced mode, carefully unselect everything (please note that some child nodes remain selected when parent node is unselected), and select shutdown screen in the theme you want. Good luck!