vista autounattended.xml with win7

I'm wondering how much has changed from vista to windows 7 in terms of the autounattended.xml file and the process itself. Has anyone tried using a basic working vista autounatten with a windows 7 install? The actual install themselves seem to be very similiar..win7 has some additions like auto-connect to wireless and homegroups.

My other question,

When i created my AIO disc with xp home,pro and vista32 i contemplated creating a dual-layer with vista64 aswell but since not many systems we repair had it I didnt bother. Windows 7 is definately changing the playing field and 64bit is becomming more prevelant. Instead of integrating windows 7 32/64 on my already aio disc (maybe in the future), has anyone been able to squeeze windows 7 32 AND 64 on 1 regular layer dvd without removing too much stuff?

Thanks,

*am i the only one who thinks it was dumb of MS to add the ei.cfg file to discs making them non-aio disks for win7....while im talking about it....does anyone know what the difference in that file makes if you select retail over oem, or volume license =1 or =0 in terms of how the OS operates or activates.