cycling xp pro 32x install

elcaminojake

I am trying to slipstream using nlite's newest version. I have added ryanvm pack to try and get a stable install. This is my seventh attempt at an unattended install. I am not looking for a complete unattended install. I have to put this on several computers. I get through the initial install but, after reboot, it restarts the setup. I get different errors everytime. One stated I had insufficient system resources, but I have more than enough resources to run xp pro. Another started an internal error occured. Anyone have a clue about what is going wrong.

Edited by elcaminojake

elcaminojake, clueless here. So, post screen shots of some of your errors and please attach (not paste) your Last Session.ini. Make sure to always start with a fresh copy of your CD files/folders, do all your work in one nLite session and integrate only one SP. Please report when you have a solution, so others can benefit. When you say several machines, I hope they are personal, because nLite's license agreement does not allow business use. Enjoy, John.

Yea i started over using windows onepiece. it works flawlessly the problem is I can't use it. I Have all the hot fixes for sp3 using windows dowloader. I made my own inf., file and copy pasted all the hotfixes. but now it will not fit on a cd-r the install is 730 mb. I want to compress the hot fixes and wmp11 exe. I have winrar but have not found out if i can use it to make the hotfix.exe cab files

elcaminojake, one of the main advantages of using nLite is that hot fixes are integrated into the source and often increase the source only very little. There are also Update Packs on RayanVM that are integrated into nLite. You have taken an approach that is counter to the very nature of nLite. You should be able to fit it all on a CD with no problem, unless you add a bunch of stuff. In that case (my ISO is >2.6 GB) use a DVD. Enjoy, John.