Domain user how to associtae different email address to him/her

zillah

Hi

We are using Active Directory with Exchange server 2003 and client PCs are XP SP3.

I have got a user Allen (his position is a manager) currently he is using an object user called NMA with an associated email address : info@123.com.in ,,,,(fake address)

Right now he has got 230 555 items in that mailboxes (info@123.com.in).

He asked me that he wants to use a different email address because his position in a company is a manager and he should not be using the info@123.com.in.,,,instaed he should be using: manger@123.com.in

When I checked " Active Directory Users and Computers " I have seen an user object for a manger (created while ago, not by me) with an email associated to it as manger@123.com.in (no one is using it) ,,,,,,has few emails 95 in it (95 items)

1- How can I migrate (move) all emails and profiles from previous outlook for info@123.com.in to manager@123.com.in ????

2- I do not like to disbale info@123.com.in,,,,because it will be used by another employee not by Allen any more

3- Is there away that we can keep 95 items within the manger@123.com.in ?

Note: Allen (manager) does not like to have two emails accounts attached to the same mailbox,,,,he needs to have only manager@123.com.in and info@123.com.in will be used by another employee

Thanks