my xp network problem plz help

rebrov

when any one on my network trying to access my pc shares that i already shared it asks for user and password

i tried to change my Administrator Group from Administrator to Standard user like this

1_73.png

and tried to uncheck the user and pass require for accessing this pc like this :

22_19.png

and it asked for logoff to activate this 2 options espically the 1st one and after logging off i opened it again nothing happend it turned back to the old one :S:S

and still users can't access my pc shares

any idea or anyone knows why it need user and password to access my pc

You can only do this for user accounts without password:

- Press win+R and execute gpedit.msc

- Go to Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies\Security Policies\

- Change value of setting "Account: Limit local account use of blank passwords to console logon only", to Disable. I don't know if this eliminates the logon dialog, but you wouldn't need the password.

You can only do this for user accounts without password:

- Press win+R and execute gpedit.msc

- Go to Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies\Security Policies\

- Change value of setting "Account: Limit local account use of blank passwords to console logon only", to Disable. I don't know if this eliminates the logon dialog, but you wouldn't need the password.

i tried this but doesn't work :S