Merged x86 & x64 images problem

Hello! I have created 2 different images of windows 7 x86 and x64. Each of those images works and can be installed np (from stick because each has round 12GB).

I Have the following problem:

I used imagex to export those 2 images into 1 unique image containing both versions (x64 and x86). When i use imagex /info it shows both images and their index numbers and everything looks good there...

But! When i boot it and reach screen where you need to select version to install, that list is empty.Its weird because there's still a selectable 2 fields but their are empty, and even if i try to click on them i get "windows couldn't find any images available for installation"

I tryed deleting all .CLG files in sources folder like some guides say, but thats not helping. I tryed this a few times with same result.

I would apritate if anyone could help me with this problem.

57332651.jpg

Edited by Ivicask

I've also found that using x64 WAIK to create mixed x64/x86 images (and the converse) ends up doing this. Consider using GImageX to re-export the images from this WIM to a new WIM, which seems to work (creates new .clg files during the process) - this has worked for me multiple times.

I got it working now, using GImageX v2.

It was very simple, all you need to do is use change option, to write atributes for each image as shown in picture.

31328930.png

And finally!

59490745.png

Thank you again for your help, and i hope i helped someone else with same problem.