HHCTRL.OCX

nik

im back , with anoder silly problem.

need lil help for my nlite'in

here's the problem :

probp.jpg

here the lastsession:

LAST_SESSION.INI

cant figure where im doin the mistake of excluding the HHCTRL.OCX file from the setup/procedure.

id also like to know if there is ne "not to remove" guide for heavy cablenet/lan users.

also feel free to advice me im all ears.thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

In order to avoid this error will placing hhctrl.ocx as an exception into a "keep box" prevent this error from occuring?

Or is it also an option to place hhctrl.ocx into it's native folder once OS is installed?

Edited by okto

I've never messed with the keep box but I presume it would install if you add it there. You may have to register the ocx. :unsure:

Edited by -X-

nik, I see no hot fixes in your Last Session. Have you run nLite more than once against the same source? Google gives many hits on hhctrl.ocx and probably contains the solution - as g-force pointed out. So, make sure to always start with a fresh copy of your CD files/folders, do all your work in one nLite session and integrate only one SP. Please report when you have a solution, so others can benefit. Enjoy, John.

@okto, I think this error is addressed by MS and only an experiment would tell if simply placing hhctrl.ocx in the "keep box" will deal with it. I suspect not. Enjoy, John.

Have you run nLite more than once against the same source ?

i make this same mistake time and again...i hafto stop this now :P.

thanx to -X- not removing help engine helped.

and also i will try placing HHCTRL.OCX in keep box n if it works ill report here.

thank you all guys for your time n support.