need help vista start menu please help ?

hydroplant

Hi all up till just a few minutes ago i had a folder that showed up in my start menu named Programs. i went into my menu to custom it and i hit classic menu by mistake. so i went back to Vista menu and this folder is gone?. how would i get it back it was there when i got my computer always has been. i thought it was kinda strange because it had repeats of what was on my menu. but i got use to it being there and now it mysteriously is gone. just from a switch from classic start menu to vista start menu it gone? help if you can thanks i no i did not delete it it just went poof lol.

I think this folder was not suppose to be there as i was at the same time having problems with a software i uninstalled this software and reinstalled it and come to think of it that folder went a whey after that. so i think it fixed itself the whey it suppose to be if this folder is suppose to be there let me now. although i can't figure out why a duplicate of same stuff in menu would need be there lol.

Edited by hydroplant

Yeah, I noticed that in my Start Menu too, but it disappeared and I don't know how. When I browsed that folder, content was the same as the whole Start Menu.

Cheers ;)

wow glad someone else notes this to was strange indeed well i guess we don't need it there lol. maybe a program we all installed brings it out and we are not suppose to see it then it leaves lol makes yeah wonder.