system restore entries.ini for win2k3 x64

peppino

hi all, :hello:

i need to integrate system restore in win2k3 x64 cd.

well after many and many...many....tries (a lot of problems because the x64 platform is very problematic for file system redirection ) i create an msi file, the only one that integrate with nlite; the other tries: with exe ......cmd......zip archive........give me no posive integration for sysredirection problem on 64 platform

ok, i was very happy : i have win2k3 x64 with system restore

but now the problem :

one day i make an update of win2k3 x64, with the same Unattended cd created that contain the system restore.

oh my god!!!!

at the end of ungrade (with the unattended cd) i give an error service of system restore.

it is installed perfectly but the service don't start: i've tried in everyway but nothing.

i've tried aòso to reinstall sr with msi file i've crated and integrated in the cd:nothing.

than i think : probably is 64 platform that creates mistakes!!

about my point of view the only solution to have a cd that install sr and don't have the upgrade cd problem is to integrate it by entries.ini with nlite.

in this way the sr is a part of cd than sysredirection will be bypassed, i think.

i've red all about ini creation and i've created the entries.ini file.

i've created a cab and into it i've inserted the ini file and all files necessary for sr, but i've problems....the file present in d1 dir (amd64) are not present in txtsetup after integration, and sr is not installed.

please help me to create the ini file i need !!!!,please

i could update the file i've created, so we can discuss about its several errors.

thanks to all :hello:

Edited by peppino