Donation

Nerwin

I hope this isn't breaking the rules, if so, it would be my first. Just me know if I am :P

Well I finally got a decent camera with interchangeable lens, but since I am not the original owner, I can't replace the lens that I had on it and its busted. It's expensive! And I need to get another one so I can get back out shooting again.

I also want to get a flash so I can do portraits or when I am at party's or something, I don't want to miss the good moments. Since I no longer have a job and can't find a job currently, I can't afford to replace the lens.

The lens is more expensive because I am upgrading it for better zoom.

One of my friends suggested Fundable, So i'm giving it a shot and I donated 10 dollars to my self to get he ball rolling, but I just don't think its going to work. If you have another way of doing this or something that could help me to reach my goal, even if its not to do with fundable.

I just plainly don't have the money :(

[ Removed. See below. ]

Thanks, I don't know what else to do.

Edited by gamehead200

Sorry dude...

13. No user shall, by any means:

1. Sell, trade or give away hardware, software, or any other non consumer electronic related material.
  2. Directly request donations or otherwise solicit forum members for financial assistance. If you have an external site, attachment, download or other such resource for which you would like to solicit donations, references or links to external sites that give information on where a member might donate are acceptable, but linking directly to paypal or otherwise directly soliciting members is not tolerated. The *only* exceptions to this rule are for member projects directly hosted by MSFN, or for projects where MSFN hosts the main support forums for member projects.

[ Closed. ]