How do I Know Who was Included in BCC?

DreamSkape

Hi All,

There is a very huge problem here. Very often I send mass mails using MS OUTLOOK. Normally, I use distribution groups in the BCC field. Later when I want to check whom I sent the mail, it only shows undisclosed reciepients that I set in the TO field. But no way can I figure out who all were included in the BCC problem.

Problem is that sometimes in a hurry, I select a wrong distribution group: thats what I think as when I sent a mass mail to an organization, i recieved replies from another group. I wanted to confirm that the mail had the intended organization group in the BCC Field but could not find out.

Also, please let me know how to tell Google that it is not Spamming but my newsletters. Everytime I send mass mails, I cant access my Gmail account through the Outlook. I have to log in manually using the Captcha. Only after the login, the Google let MSOUTLOOK access my Gmail account.

The third confusion is that if I send mass mails using the ID on my GOdaddy account, will it be banned for spamming. I downloaded some software for mass mailing but did not use it as I was afraid that they may misuse the email IDs I enter there.

Please help me out, especially regarding the first problem n second problems.

Thanking you,

--

Regards,

DreamSkape

Signed: Friday, April 17, 2009, 11:49:20 PM IST

How to reveal the Bcc box in Outlook

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/299804

Thanks for the Google guidelines. I will go thru them in leisure to understand the rules properly.. However the problem with BCC is that I cannot view the field once the message is sent. I need to see to whom did I send the mail. The page you provided contains how to use BCC for sending mails, but not for viewing the BCC once the message is sent. Please help.

--

Regards,

DreamSkape

Signed: Saturday, April 18, 2009, 12:51:15 AM IST

The first result I get from a Google search

To see the Bcc addresses for messages that you sent, open the message from the Sent Items folder, then choose Actions | Resend This Message. If you don't see the Bcc box, choose Find | Bcc Field to display it. Another method you can use in the Sent Items folder, is to choose View | Show Fields and add the Bcc field to the current view. You may not be able to see all Bcc recipients that way if the list was a long one.

To see the Bcc addresses for messages that you sent, open the message from the Sent Items folder, then choose Actions | Resend This Message. If you don't see the Bcc box, choose Find | Bcc Field to display it. Another method you can use in the Sent Items folder, is to choose View | Show Fields and add the Bcc field to the current view. You may not be able to see all Bcc recipients that way if the list was a long one.

Thanks a lot. I can now see the BCC. The issue is resolved.

Thanks again.

--

Regards,

DreamSkape

Signed: Saturday, April 18, 2009, 2:07:26 AM IST