can these settings be done via unattend.xml?

Hello,

I'm wondering if the following settings can be taken care of via unattend.xml. I've looked through the options in WIM and the WAIK documentation but didn't find anything.. I'm assuming you can't, but wanted to double check here in case I just missed it.

1. folder settings such as: 'show hidden files' and 'show full file extension' etc... the stuff under Tools -> folder options -> view tab within the GUI.

Also, if you can't set via unattend.xml, anyone know the specific registry locations of these so I can script the change?

2. This is for server 2008 but I know vista and 2k8 share the same setup process and its likely those in this forum may know this also. For terminal services, can I set the 'restrict user to one session' option via unattend.xml?

and same as first quesiton, if not, if you know the registry settings so I can script this change, that would be greatly appreciated as well.

any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

in case someone else needs this, I don't think unattend.xml can do this but here is the registry info needed to do...

Key: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\Terminal Services\

Key: HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\TerminalServer

Value: fSingleSessionPerUser

Data: 0x1

I got this info from a helpfull member of www.deploymentforum.com

hope it helps someone else