Ashamppo Burning Studio Windows 7 issue

beejay1a

I had Ashampoo Burning Studio v7.2 installed for a bit. All of a sudden when I go to launch the app it does not show up opened on the desktop. I check task manager under Windows 7 and it shows burningstudio.exe as running. It looks like the app all of a sudden became invisible. I ran virus checks and spyware etc with no bad results. I even tried v8.03 to see if that solved the issue but same thing.

Any ides what is wrong and how to fix it. I do not want to wipe the partition and do a fresh install. I had done a fresh install with build 7057 then I did an upgrade to 7068.

did the problem occurs after upgrading from 7057 to 7068? is so, i believe there were app compatibility breaks by builds after 7057.

for example, comodo firewall works great on build 7057. but it doesn't work at all in 7068.

yes it did.......guess will wait till final released and see if this problem is fixed.....

thanks....

Did a clean install of build 7077 and now have ashampoo burning studio working again..... At least all is well so far...

Edited by beejay1a