Problems with NLite

psytor

Hi Everyone,

I downloaded the latest version yesterday... But I'm having many issues with it...

1 - Some times when it's compiling it fails and just close the application

2 - When I try to create an ISO it fails... start creating it... The it says "ISO Not created" I can see the file being created then it just fails give me the message and the ISO file is not there anymore

3 - Now I just tried it (I wanted to give the exact message) nLite just crashed...

I loaded my SP2 CD... Added the driver compiled the new CD ... about to create an ISO at around 90-95% CRASHED Error signature ModName : msvcr80.dll seems to be the problem...

Any ideas ?

I'll try to make an other one and bring you more informations

2 - When I try to create an ISO it fails... start creating it... The it says "ISO Not created" I can see the file being created then it just fails give me the message and the ISO file is not there anymore

Update on that... it goes until the end... THEN gives me "The Image was not created"

Any ideas ?

... Nooblet I am...

The other admin here put a deny on autorun.inf on the PCs so we're not infected with those stupid new virus... I thought he only denied to "autorun" not the file itself ehhehe

He actually put a read denied... so when nLite was trying to read it was failing...

Here goes I shutdown McAfee offline and all is working properly

Thanks