Add or Remove Programs

finestitcher

Common problem my friend.....

The reason the uninstaller has disappeared from the Add/Remove program list is due to corrupt Uninstall configuration file/ Improper registration of the Msi with windows Installer. In order to remove the software permanently you have the following options.

1: Go to the software's website and see if they have an Uninstaller or google it ("software name" "remover/uninstaller")

(Don't be disappointed if you don't find one, as these uninstallers are only made for tightly integrated software like antivirus)

2: Browse to the program's directory and try to find the uninstaller and run it.

3: Re-install the application by running the original install file, and then remove it through Add remove.

4: (Warning, only for experienced users)-Manually find the entries of the application in program files, Documents and settings, Registry etc.

5: Run a third party uninstaller-(Warning, only for experienced users)

BTW If I May Ask What Software Is It? I Might Be Able To Find The File Copy Log And It Will Help You Remove It!

Edited by alrichdesa

Thank you :yes: ...I will try your suggestions.

Probably something that happened while this computer was in the shop last week. I had to have my hard drive pulled and cleaned of virus(es). Or some virus corrupted it...maybe?

Now to solve My Network Place problem...always something. Usually something simple I can't fix myself.

Edited by finestitcher