Vista driver install, file replace, run executable and unsigned driver

Hi all,

I wrote these to bypass the Vista driver install, file replace, run executable and unsigned driver prompts during my machine unattended installs.

These autoit scripts are nothing special :rolleyes: but hopefully folks will find them useful.

To use these scripts simply execute them in the background before attempting to install any apps / drivers etc. and they will automatically respond to the prompts that they are configured for.

while True

if Winexists("Windows Security", "Install this driver software anyway") then
WinActivate("Windows Security", "Install this driver software anyway")
send("!i")
EndIf

sleep(2000)

wEnd

while True

if Winexists("Open File - Security Warning", "Are you sure you want to run this software?") then
WinActivate("Open File - Security Warning", "Are you sure you want to run this software?")
send("!r")
EndIf

sleep(2000)

wEnd

while True

if Winexists("Error", "The existing file is newer than the one Setup is trying to install.") then
WinActivate("Error", "The existing file is newer than the one Setup is trying to install.")
send("!y")
EndIf

sleep(2000)

wEnd

while True

if Winexists("Windows Security", "You should only install driver software from publishers you trust.") then
WinActivate("Windows Security", "You should only install driver software from publishers you trust.")
send("!i")
EndIf

sleep(2000)

wEnd

Edited by Yering

• 1 month later...

• 1 year later...