crash of explorer.exe and rights for access to the files

toxi

Hello!

Practically constantly there is a crash of explorer.exe and rights for access to the files, mainly for exe.

Restarted explorer.exe does not want, but in a register a value Autorestart is set explorer, but there is a process of explorer in Task Manager.

UPD: 31.01.2009

Rights for access to the files, mainly for exe.

1. Screen 20090131220259vt0.th.jpg > 2. Screen 20090131220355jz4.th.jpg > 3. Screen 20090131220432sg2.th.jpg

Edited by toxi

What say at rights for access to the files?

Because for time of work of the system, I can not delete / update the not alone set program. :wacko:

It is possible already to delete after the restart of the system / update necessary program. It is again impossible to delete after a few minutes of work of the system / update no program. The restart of the system helps only. :angry:

On Windows Vista such was not observed and there was vs well. If it can not it will be be corrected, I need it will be to return on Windows Vista or esch better on Windows XP, because this problem very interferes with me during work, because I test much other SOFTWARE and after every setting SOFTWARE it is needed restart system in order that it is possible it was to update or delete the necessary program. :huh:

Edited by toxi

• 3 weeks later...