Problems during and after installation

Octopuss

Okay, few more attempts and few more problems.

First:

I integrated chipset drivers (P35). During the installation, I get prompted for unsigned drivers - I assume it's the chipset ones (well, can't really be anything else). The trouble is that in this stage USB ports randomly (probably not randomly, but it seems like so) stop working and of course it's also right at this point. So I am left without the possibility to agree on the installation. Not good. Can't integrate chipset drivers at all, then :(

Any idea what can I do?

Second:

After I install the system, USB is not working at all. Doesn't help to switch ports (I think it does when AHCI is disabled but not sure, needs more testing), I have to reset the PC. Then it works. Wtf? Voodoo? I would like to solve this behavior.

Third:

I tried to install in AHCI mode. Works up to the point when I can fully install the system, but upon first boot I get totally weird popups about installing drivers for DVD drive (wth?) HDD (wth*2), and even some USB gaming mouse stuff. I don't get this. Completely. I am getting these even after I install chipset drivers, so it's not related. I don't need to say no drivers can be found, of course.

Hm, even more weird. After some more testing it seem that whatever is plugged in during the installation works, but screws up when I plug it in different USB port. that includes mouse and keyboard. What nonsense is this?

I got the **** Intel chipset drivers correctly installed.