unattended problems!

pals....2day i completed my unattended dvd of vista sp1.

but faced a lot of problems.....

1. thou i inputted the computer name in teh unattended.xml file, still it doesnot show in the installation.

2. as shown in the pinned topics,,,, i used commands to integrate the soft installation and reg tweaks as well as bat exections at audit user step..... but the prob is, allt he softs got installed successfully..but just 1 soft with msi extension didnt get installed......dunno y??? after complete installation when i opened the commandprompt and punched int he inst for the soft again, it installed properly... also all the reg tweaks didnt get integrated properly,,,,...all with local machine and root got integrated.....but things with current user didnt get integrated......y so? also the bat file didnt run fully. there were some things that were 2 be deleted in admin folder,,, but that things coldnt b deleted ...rest things were deleted...

3. i placed a software folder in $1 folder, and it is supposed to be copied to c drive.......(inst drive) but that isnt happening either....nothign gets copied....actually i wanted 2 copy the folder 2 the desktop but since it didnt happened, i moved the folder 2 $1 level but still it isnt copied....

needed help friends.... for the work round...

thanx

angel