wut does it mean when universal extractor says.....

red death68

i have several packages that im trying to extract and the keep coming up with errors like (see picture) note both diff errors

here are 2 of the problem installers which refuse to fully extract(ill post their files sepretly)

note for the disk keeper it has xp version spicific installers after initial package but i am unsure wut one i have if it x64 or x86 :whistle::blushing::wacko:

also certian installers(which i deleteted and cant remember) say file type supported but extraction failed every time i try them y is this happening

post-226255-1231353439_thumb.png

i have several packages that im trying to extract and the keep coming up with errors like (see picture) note both diff errors

As indicated by the error message, UniExtract could not find any known way to extract the files from the installer.

here are the installers i had to find links lol(so i just uploaded them)

Thanks. I'll check them out when I get a chance and see if I can figure out how to extract them.

also did u guys know ur software links on main page for 1.6 download have a few missing links

Thanks for the heads up. It looks like the web host is having some issues right now. If it persists, please let me know.