Link or help needed

iUSERMike

Good news!! :thumbup

Hey Nuno Brito, how do I know how big my install is?

Judging by the picture I'd say your install is using 109Mb with full sound support and the explorer shell going.

I just unRARed my ISO to my USB stick, it didn't boot!!!:)

That's normal.

You will need to do some changes on the windows install before it can run from USB.

These changes can be performed manually but they are best done if automated by PEtoUSB - have you managed to get the drive recognized?

--------

You can also forget about the ISO file for the moment as it won't be necessary for the USB boot, what you need are the target project files that were used to build the ISO.

Open explorer at your computer and look inside the winbuilder folder. Inside you should find a folder called "Target" - that's the folder that you point at PEtoUSB as source of the files that will be copied over to the pendisk.

This is the easiest way to get things done.

:)

Hey Nuno Brito, I'm there. Got XP on my stick. I switched from removable to fixed usb drive and it read it, in PE to USB. It boots up to desk top. However, wheres the Mouse? Actually, there's no cursor at all. I thought it did not support my Keyboard and Mouse, but then I realised there's no Cursor, and yet, in a virtual enviroment, I have a cursor????

But happy I got this far.

Mike. Cheers:)