Remote Desktop Session Unlocks by itself

Flinx

I have a client who is running Windows XP pro SP3. He is connecting to his office computer via a nonstandard port using the Remote Desktop Client. Sometimes (not alway) when he disconnects from the office computer, the office computer will unlock itself. I have witnessed this. I sat at his desk computer, he logged in from a remote location and the "this computer is in use and has been locked" screen appeared. I had him disconnect by closing the window. When he did the screen cleared and I saw his desktop for about 5 to 10 seconds, then the "this computer is in use and has been locked" windows appeared. I had him reconnect and do it again and the second time when he disconnected the screen cleared, and stayed clear, I was then able to use his computer without unlocking it. I tested the other computers in the office and none of them do this, they always stay locked.

I have searched the internet for a solution, but only found people who would like this to happen on purpose. Yet it is supposed to not be possible.