Help with my Unattended installation :)

I've recently bashed up a cd to use for my company, the disk all runs fine when installing windows, not a problem..

I have integrated drivers into the installation on the CD... seems to work all fine...

The problem is, in the run one i have a batch file running that runs a bunch of programs that my company uses for day to day work, to get to the installer for the programs, i have to map to the drive that the folders are on.

Now, Heres the issue...

Drivers install fine...

If i put all the commands in the "run once" section into a batch file and then run the batch, it runs fine.. NO problems...

One problem... When i use nLite to join our company domain IT DOESN'T Join it... and because it doesn't join the domain i can't map the shared folders, to access the installer..

Hope your all keeping up with this :P

The domain settings in nLite are correct... they can't be incorrect.. lol.

So i have a disk that technically works correctly, just i dont know if nLite is trying to join a domain before its tried to install the drivers for my NIC, but either way something is going wrong, any 1 got any ideas? if i can get it to Install the Drivers, Join the Domain, the do the Run Once commands, All would be fine.. im sure of it :)

If any one can help, Thanks in advance!