Input Lang

aamh

Hello

I am already install an WIN XP SP2 and Every thing are OK.

Also I Install MUI for Turkish Lang and also every thing are OK.

But I can not find that specific keyboard layout I need , that was Turkish Q , I just Find Turkish F.

How I can Find and Install such thing.

Thanks

I have a MS Win XP Prof Version 2002 with SP2. I slipstreamed SP3 into it. It's a german version.

If i install windows (fully unattended or fully attended) i can choose Turkish F and Turkish Q. I don't know if SP3 adds this but i dont guess so.

I do not install any other software to be able to choose between both input locales (especially no MUI !!!).

If you have the English version it is possible, that localized versions contain more files than non-localized ones and this could cause your problem (its an idea, dunno that for real :))

Edited by an3k

I will Explain more.

My WIN XP SP2 is English Language , User Interface and Input Lang.

I can also add what ever I need of Input Langs.

That MUI File is to give me Turkish User Interface.

But I can not find That Specific Layout of Turkish Input Lang , that was Turkish Q , I just Find Turkish F.

This XP SP2 I am using is fully unattended setup I made before.

If I miss these files by some how , or it was not included in my copy because of some thing.

How I can fix it.

How I can take it of some other computer.

SP3 also add nothing to me (( by means of Input Langs )).

Soory to take too long , Thanks in advance.

I don't know how much you modified on your unattended cd but i would start from scratch. get your original setup cd, copy content to hdd, remove useless directories and slipstream SP3 into it. Then try again. If possible, do not specify any language or input locale in your answer file, so you have to select the locales you want while in setup. if you do, you also have to change UnattendMode to DefaultHide.

Thanks my friend

I think my unattended CD of XP is miss that , because in other computer I Install a different copy of XP and it had both Turkish F and Turkish Q.

But will be great if I can knows how to add or remove these different keyboard layouts for such a lang.

I am Sure even if I solve my problem by changing or upgrading that XP with Turkish Q layout missing , will be good to KNOW as MSFN our address to that.

THANKS