Vista vs. XP !

Edzoss

Vista Service Pack1 versus XP Service Pack3 OS

Actually, The main idea of this topic to make a survey or evaluation of those behinds Windows Vista and XP,

And how they evaluate their own operating system.

Out-lines May help you.

- Which operating system you prefer and why ?

- What is the main bug of each windows ?

- If you could fix some bugs, What you'll fix ? (Specify the OS)

I hope it'll be an interested topic.

With my all Respect and Regards

Do a search.

weEvil

This survey or evaluation about the family of thid forum, I could make a search its not that big deal dude.

But As i told i want users on this forum understand and discus the issue of Windows Operating System (Their Own OS)

Any way, Thanks :)

Do a search.

weEvil

This survey or evaluation about the family of thid forum, I could make a search its not that big deal dude.

But As i told i want users on this forum understand and discus the issue of Windows Operating System (Their Own OS)

Any way, Thanks :)

Edzoss:

This issue has been beaten to death on many forums, blogs, websites. There are many issues with both systems which have not been fixed. Such as the old garbage icons from windows 3.11 that have still not been replaced in Vista 32bit and 64bit. Check the Vize section for more.

Another issue is the sheer size of the WinSXS folder in Vista.

Let's not forget the driver signing issues with x64 Vista that won't let us install things like Sandboxie and AtiTrayTools without messing around in the system.

Do a search for more. These are simply off the top of my head and are not representative of the general consensus at MSFN.

Do a search.

you are evil u and dont have any friends do u

I digress I would have to say vista only because when ever I use xp I get lock ups when I use more than 3 or 4 apps.

yes it is faster and has for more support with better tweaks and uses far less ram, I hate when I am using Photoshop and dream weaver and flash the xp stalls and I have to waited a few seconds is only like 5 or 6 sec then I can change process, and I think the file copying from I drive to another in vista is faster even in xp 64 it seemed slower. But none of this is timed so honestly who knows lol