Question

Gforcebond

I just downloaded the self installed of the Universal extractor 1.6. I have vista and i'm trying to dl some official mods off of Oblivion on the official site. It clearly states they're not compatible with vista or xp 64. http://obliviondownloads.com/StoreCatalog_...SubCategoryId=1 I just recently heard about this universal extractor and from what i hear it's not so much the actual mod that's not compatible with vista it's the security wrapper it comes with that makes it imcompatible. I tried to use this UE1.6 to work arround it and it doesn't seem to be working. I get a bunch of files but none of them are .esp or .bat files that i should be getting to manually install these mods. Do i need to dl the source to? Or is the installer version good enough? Just wondering if i'm doing something wrong.

Edited by Gforcebond

Are there any free downloadable examples? I can look into this to determine whether or not UniExtract appears to be successfully extracting the contents, but I can't tell you what to do with it beyond that point as I don't know anything about how the Oblivion mods are supposed to work.