iTunes 8 not working on nLite xp SP3

Preference

Hello all,

A few days ago I installed nLite XP pro SP3 on my PC and yesterday I installed iTunes 8 on it. When I wanted to start it, it did not start or open. When I went to this site in the hope to find out if others have the same problem and hope to find a solution, I found this topic (http://www.msfn.org/board/iTunes-won-t-start-nlite-t109724.html) and used the iTunesfix.rar that was posted near the bottom of the topic. After using that fix and rebooting my pc, I started iTunes but still nothing happened. The only change I saw, was that iTunes.exe was visible in Task Manager.

Things I've got and added:

-iTunes 8

-Windows nLite XP Proffesional SP3

-Added .dll files: sccbase.dll , sccsccp.dll , slbcsp.dll , slbiop.dll , wmasf.dll , wmidx.dll , slbrccsp.dll

-I registered those files aswell.

Anyone got an idea on how to make iTunes work :)?

Gz pref

*btw: I might have posted this in the wrong section*

Preference,

I would suggest you start over and don't remove SmartCard. I looked at the topic you referenced and it is old. If nothing else you might have long term problems using the old DLLs when iTunes puts put an update. The whole thread is old and perhaps that is why it is not working for you. If you have more questions, please attach (not paste) your LastSession.ini.

Enjoy, John.