Installing k-lite mega codecs pack using autoit script

Jay_ro

I want to install this latest version of k-lite(4 and something...) and I have some difficulties using autoit. When I reach the final phase of the installation window, that windos has the same title like 3 or 4 previous installation windows before, and also it runs the installer progress bar, which take some time also. After the installation finishes I don't know what command to use to make the script execute the "Finish" button. I was using WinWaitActive and the argument about the title, but the title being the same it doesn't work.

Also I have red your application installation area, where it is posted the code of an autoit script for a previous k-lite codec pack. I saw in that script that is used the "Done!" argument in that final "Setup" window. That "Done" thing is also here in this version of k-lite, but it still doesn't work, using the same code line.

Could you guys recommend me another command and maybe post an example of how use it cause I'm kinda noob in this script business :D.

10x