massstorage & chipset drivers

Can sombody pleasy tell me how i know which lines to add to sysprep.inf mass storage section for the chipset and mass storage drivers?

I have a lot of dell machines and want to automate the image for several Dell pc and laptops.

Now i am copiing all iastor and other files for the chipset and massstorage to one folder but this doesn't work because the newest iastor for example doesn't contain the lines for the older chipset.

I have read that for the mass storage i must copy all lines with pci/dev into the sysprep.inf for the mass storage drivers and then with the path where the files are. This must be different paths for the files because if i have 5 different massstorage devices there must be 5 paths, am i wright?

But how can i tell which lines to add to sysprep.inf for the chipset? There are many files with Dell machines in the chipset folder like: ich6 ich4 ich9 etc. Which files and which lines do i add to sysprep.inf and different folders?

I keep getting the bsod's after restoring a image to a different machine, and it looks like a mass storage problem or maybe a chipset problem...

Can sombody pleasy tell me how i know which lines to add to sysprep.inf mass storage section for the chipset and mass storage drivers?

I have a lot of dell machines and want to automate the image for several Dell pc and laptops.

Now i am copiing all iastor and other files for the chipset and massstorage to one folder but this doesn't work because the newest iastor for example doesn't contain the lines for the older chipset.

I have read that for the mass storage i must copy all lines with pci/dev into the sysprep.inf for the mass storage drivers and then with the path where the files are. This must be different paths for the files because if i have 5 different massstorage devices there must be 5 paths, am i wright?

But how can i tell which lines to add to sysprep.inf for the chipset? There are many files with Dell machines in the chipset folder like: ich6 ich4 ich9 etc. Which files and which lines do i add to sysprep.inf and different folders?

I keep getting the bsod's after restoring a image to a different machine, and it looks like a mass storage problem or maybe a chipset problem...

Look here;

driverpacks.net