WPI Install of nVidia drivers, excluding certain pieces

James_Richards

I've tried searching, and reading up on alot of posts... But I cannot find my answers. I don't even feel like I've read anythign to get closer to an answer. If this is the wrong place, or if there is an answer and I can't find it, link me to it and I will read instead of squeezing people for info ;)

What I am doing:

I have successfully created an unattended installation DVD for Windows XP Sp3.

More of a goal:

TO create an install DVD that could cater to a host of computers...mainly my 6 at home, my parents and my cousin's and anyone else I know. (Yes, I have not inlcuded my key, which means anyone who uses my disc is required to have their own key)

What I can't do:

Since I am playing to a host fo computers, I am currently looking at two ways: Driverpaks and WPI.

I am epxloring WPI at the moment. It iwll allow me to inlcude the driver files form manufacturer's websites so that it's as clean as possible installation. Most of my family have computer built by me which means there are few variants in hardware, making WPI perfect for it. What I would like to do though, is find a way to remove nVidia's Network Access Manager form the installation so that when it is ran with a silent switch, it doesn't install that particular piece.

Is this possible?

If I go the route of DriverPacks, will that install NAM???? I really hate the thing.

The help is appreciated and any info that gets thrown at me would be very helpful :D